“$17 to park, whadareyakidden me?” 2 of 5 stars

Radisson Hotel Hartford
50 Morgan Street, Hartford, CT 06120   |
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Hartford
PITTSFORD
“$17 to park, whadareyakidden me?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Book this hotel on Hotwire. Good deal, but I was not aware it would cost $17 to park in an empty parking lot. I grabbed a parking ticket and upon leaving the next day I swiped it and it would have only cost $12 to park had I paid at the gate rather than at the hotel. So I count that as a double rip off!

Only other grip is that the heating until cycles on and off every 15 minutes throughout the night and sounded like a jet engine. Bad night sleep.

But cozy bed, HBO, and nice shower.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Hartford, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We apologize that you were not completely satisfied. The parking garage that our guests park in is operated by another company. Consequently, we do not control their pricing. That being said, we compensate by keeping our room rates low for the area and when you look at the overall price that our guests pay, it should be a great value. I hope that this will not deter you from staying with us again..

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was a little skeptical about staying at the Radisson because it was priced quite a bit lower than other hotels where I have stayed before.  I was pleasantly surprised.  It was just as nice as higher price hotels with all the features I need.  I liked the big TV and the many cable channels.  I enjoyed the lounge.  The bartender was great.  I will return on my next trip there.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed at the Radisson in Hartford. It was a very nice hotel. Service was good and friendly. Room was clean and tidy. The Rituals soaps and shampoos were wonderful. The Keurig coffee maker was a nice touch. I miss it when I travel. It was nice to have it there. I loved the breakfast buffet as well. It was a convenient location for downtown.

Room Tip: High floors have a great view of the city
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Radisson Hotel Hartford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Hartford

Address: 50 Morgan Street, Hartford, CT 06120
Location: United States > Connecticut > Hartford
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Hartford
Busy travelers retreat to the Radisson Hartford Hotel, at the intersection of I-91 and I-84, in the heart of downtown Hartford. Our hotel's seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center rejuvenate guests after a busy day touring the Wadsworth Atheneum and attending an event at the XL Center or Xfinity Theatre (formerly the Comcast Theatre). In the evening, treat yourself to a cocktail at Z Bar or relax. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Radisson Hotel Hartford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Radisson Hotel Hartford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.