Nothing especially wrong with this hotel, but it's a bit odd and dated feeling.
- Our room was somehow a two bedroom suite. A good size and well appointed kitchen.
- Location: located downtown a block from the train and other venues.
- Clean and quiet (we had no bar issues) and generally a fine place to sleep.
- Kind of a strangely laid out hotel. Elevators are on the other side of the building from the front desk.
- Clean, but a bit dated. Carpets in some of the common areas are ragged looking.
- The room was clean, but also a bit dated looking.
- The area near the dining room is near the loading dock and kitchen area and is a bit stinky.
You have no recent hotel searches.