We stayed at the hotel for a volleyball tournament at the adjacent Convention Center. The hotel was much nicer than we expected, for a "shower curtain" hotel. The rooms were clean, spacious and updated. We had to "host" a breakfast in our room for the team and it was nice that the desk pulled out to add extra surface space. The extra bed was waiting for us in the room and the staff was very accomodating, especially when the request for a refrigerator was not met - one was sent up immediately (we needed it for medication). I would recommend staying here, but know that the Starbuck's in the lobby is ALWAYS packed, so don't count on a quick cup of coffee there, especially during an event at the convention center (btw, they DO NOT let you up with your coffee or any food since they have concessions up there)...try finishing a hot cup of coffee while the rest of your group goes up the escalator- not easy. The room has a coffee maker, although we did not use it. During the cold weekend weather, it was nice to not have to step outside and drag coats, hats, scarves with us! The girls stayed across the hall in other rooms and my husband and i thought the room was pretty quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Hartford Marriott Downtown Hotel Hartford
- Hartford Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Hartford
- Hartford Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hartford Marriott Downtown is a luxury hotel interconnected to the Connecticut Convention Center. This Hartford hotel offers a unique setting for meetings, wedding receptions, and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hartford Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.