We stayed one night when we attended a function in Hartford. The check-in was quick, and the young man at the desk was friendly and knowledgeable. The bathroom was sparkling--right down to the grout between the tiles. I really appreciated the little touches such as cotton balls and q-tips in the bathroom. We had to leave early Sunday morning, and we were the very first customers in the Starbucks in the lobby. The two women behind the counter were friendly and helpful. We were able to take our breakfast food into the small lounge area, and we had a quick, comfortable breakfast before hitting the road again. The hotel is very simple to access--right off I84. The parking is discounted for hotel guests, but be ready to add $19/day to the cost of your room. One small quibble: seems like almost all the newer Marriotts have eliminated towel bars in the bathroom. So, if you use the towels before going to sleep, there is nowhere to hang them. And there is only 1 towel per person, so you are not going to throw them on the floor. There must be some corporate logic behind this decision, but I can't figure it out. Overall, a very pleasant stay, and we will stay here the next time we are in Hartford.
- Also Known As:
- Hartford Marriott Downtown Hotel Hartford
- Hartford Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Hartford
- Hartford Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hartford Marriott Downtown is a luxury hotel interconnected to the Connecticut Convention Center. This Hartford hotel offers a unique setting for meetings, wedding receptions, and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Hartford Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.