This hotel's convenient location made our late evening drive from Vermont end easily. Warmly greeted by the hotel staff, we parked our car ourselves, our preference, in an adjacent clean, well lit parking garage. Through the cavernous, yet sleekly modern lobby, we easily located the elevators and arrived quickly to our standard sized, double queen room. Well appointed, the room adequately allowed us to share our space with our sixteen year old son. With a large flat screen TV, large desk space and reading space, free internet access, good lighting and soft linens, we coexisted comfortably. The bathroom was adequate, clean and well stocked. After a dip in the roof top, heated pool right before it closed (the hot tub was under repair), we headed downstairs, hungry and hopeful that we could eat a late dinner at one of the hotel restaurants. Safely down the hall from the off-lobby nightclub's throbbing DJ dance mix, another bar with a small seating area was open, and we ate a delicious meal at midnight. The food was freshly prepared and politely served even though we were the only patrons there, and very reasonable for a downtown hotel restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Hartford Marriott Downtown Hotel Hartford
- Hartford Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Hartford
- Hartford Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hartford Marriott Downtown is a luxury hotel interconnected to the Connecticut Convention Center. This Hartford hotel offers a unique setting for meetings, wedding receptions, and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hartford Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.