“Corey W was excellent” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Boston, Massachusetts
“Corey W was excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The staff was very accomadating. The gentleman who checked us in was Corey W. he was so nice and knew we were a couple. When my girl and I arrived in our room there was a complimentary box of chocolates. That was a touch of excellence! The room was clean, the gym equipment was plentyfull and modern. Pool was nice. Hot tub was very small.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear TheMikeyV,

I am very grateful to Corey for providing you and your girlfriend with such an incredible experience during your recent stay. It is my pleasure to share your comments with him. Every member of my team strives to ensure each guest feels valued and cared for during their stay. Reading your feedback assures me that we are doing things right.

We will have the box of chocolates waiting for you when you return!

Anish Patney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Passaic, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I stayed here two nights because my girlfriend had a conference. The room was good and the service was great. What set it apart for me was how the manager accommodated me by letting me chain my moped out front. The hotel rents a parking garage and the garage staff had an issue with me leaving a gas powered vehicle in the back of my pickup truck. The night manager was welcoming and allowed me to keep it out front for easy access.

I had a great time touring the city on my moped. No worries about parking at all! But there was a lot of construction on many of the attractions, causing some to have limited displays or be closed.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in Hartford. The location is phenomenal! Right in the middle the city center, very close to all the attractions. And the staff is friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
WHGGuestService, Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Erik K, I am very grateful to my Night Manager for being able to assist you with your moped. I agree, my staff is what truly makes the hotel stand apart from the competition. We are in an ideal location with easy access to many attractions. Thank you again and I truly hope you are able to stay again soon.

Stamford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed here before the 2013 Hartford Marathon. The entire hotel lobby was al about the race, and absolutely added to the atmosphere and excitement! The restaurant in the lobby had special meals geared towards runners, we received cute "do not disturb: Marathoner" door tags, and it was fantastic. The rooms were spacious, very clean, and very quiet. I highly recommend this hotel for marathoners, as well as for anyone else during the rest of the year. Well done!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Munno57, Thank you for noticing the “extra” touches we make for individual events. We put every effort into creating an environment of celebration that compliments the excitement of our guests. Your high praise and recommendation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Churchville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Hotel staff couldn't be nicer. Rooms are clean, large and well-appointed. In/out self-park (at a charge) makes access a breeze. And, if you don't have a car, the hotel offers complimentary in-town shuttle service.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dianne C, Thank you for your compliments. It will be my pleasure to share your comments regarding cleanliness with our housekeeping staff. They make every effort to ensure each guest has a clean and comfortable room. I am happy to see you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service. If you have an opportunity to join us again we would love to see you return. My amazing staff will be ready to welcome you back!

CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Came to Hartford for a concert. This hotel is in a perfect location , very clean with great staff. Perfect! Near bars restaurants and the concert venue you can park and walk. Modern and great location with nice views and easy on and off the highways

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

WHGGuestService, Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Neal B, Thank you for sharing your review! Our location is ideal with easy access to local attractions and I am very happy you were able to enjoy this benefit. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Pretoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at Hilton Hartford. The staff especially Jessica made my stay the best stay ever. She made sure that I feel at home even though I was miles away from home. She is the good ambassador for the hotel. Keep it up

• Stayed June 2014
WHGGuestService, Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Kiddo02 - Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I agree, Jessica is “a good ambassador” for our hotel and I was happy to let her know of your comment. Your home away from home will be here waiting to welcome you back.

New Britain, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had our daughter's after wedding Sunday brunch for the out-of-towners at the Hartford Hilton on June 8th of this year. They did an outstanding job, and especially Luis Medina, the Banquet Manager couldn't have been more helpful. From the late night before this event while we were transferring the flowers from the reception to the Hilton, the staff was very helpful. On Sunday morning the service, food and hospitality were great. Everyone was pleased, and we ended up with approximately 80 guests at this event. Thank you for a great time!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Gary A,

Congratulations on your daughter’s wedding! On behalf of Luis and the Banquet staff thank you for your feedback. They are very happy they were able to create a welcoming atmosphere for your brunch celebration. I hope we are able to help you celebrate future happy occasions.

Anish Patney

Been to Hilton Hartford? Share your experiences!