“Regional Director” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Regional Director”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great service by staff... The night manager Mike Thomas, was very helpful to me and the group of college students I was hosting at our corporate office. The room was very comfortable, not fancy but met all my needs.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear 81266T,

I truly appreciate your feedback and review of our hotel. I’ll let Mike Thomas know that he made a very good impression and his efforts didn't go unnoticed during your stay with us. I’ll be sure to share your comments with my team and encourage them to keep up the great work! Thank you again for your feedback and I wish you safe travels.

Anish Patney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I always stay here when I travel to Hartford on business, because I have never had a problem or a bad experience. My room is always clean and comfortable. More importantly, the service is excellent and all of the staff members go above and beyond to tend to a guest's needs. On my most recent stay, we entertained an outside group of approxiamtely twenty people using a banquet room on the second floor. The food, beverages and service were all first rate! The location is great also; easily accessible from the highway.

Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

great stay, excellent service, hotel was very clean, linens were nice and clean, thick towels. wonderful stay, great location. good overall experience, highly recommend, helpful staff. would stay there again

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

WHGGuestService, Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for your remarkable review! I always appreciate feedback - especially from a Senior TripAdvisor reviewer. I agree we have an amazing staff and we strive to make our guests stay enjoyable from check-in to check-out. Thank you again and I look forward to your return visit.

Columbus, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had a terrible experience with the airline that I flew...they lost my luggage, weren't helpful in getting it back. HOWEVER!!! The Hilton staff were GREAT--one person at the check in desk even told me that the airline would have to pay for anything that I needed to replace due to the inconvenience (a fact the airline forgot to mention but later confirmed), one person brought me a robe and was looking for slippers, one person called my cell to let me know when the luggage finally arrived late the next afternoon! The Hilton staff helped keep me from going insane when I thought I would never be able to get to my cousin's wedding on time and in appropriate clothing. Every staff person I ran into, whether they were helping me or doing other things, was polite and welcoming. I only have two minor complaints and neither of them are huge: the room service menu was out of date so the breakfast time printed didn't match the actual time served and the pricing was a little off, so I thought I was getting juice with my meal and it cost extra (I was glad to have the juice in the end, even if I had to pay) and I didn't know that by booking through a third party, I wouldn't earn loyalty points. Overall, I had a great stay and I appreciate the great people working at the Hartford Hillton!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Rachel, What a pleasure to read such a positive review! While I am sorry to see you went through such an unpleasant experience with the airlines, I am thrilled that our amazing staff provided you with such personal attention. The care and thoughtfulness of our staff never ceases to amaze me. Thank you also for your feedback regarding the breakfast room service menu. I have passed your comments to my F&B Manager for further review. I am looking forward to sharing your comments with our staff and seeing you return for another incredible stay with us.

Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I'm really surprised Hilton put their name on this but then again I don't know Hartford like that. I was up here on business and this is the downtown Hilton. The only nice thing I can say about this place is the staff is very friendly. The room is okay. Everything else is just bad. Even the parking lot is unattractive and scary bringing in your bags. The hotel has this art deco remodel theme but it doesn't match the outside at all. It all seems very odd and out of character for a Hilton.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hilton Hartford, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
While I am very happy you found our staff friendly, I am terribly sorry your experience at our hotel was not a better one.

Regarding the parking garage, please know that the safety and security of each of our guests is our top priority. Unfortunately we do not own the garage and are required to lease space from the city of Hartford. The Hilton Hartford security team patrols the Hilton side of the garage and takes every measure to guarantee this area is secure for our guests. I have forwarded your comments to the Hartford Parking Authority and have stressed the importance of taking immediate action to ensure a safe parking experience.

Regards,
Meriden, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We were very happy with our stay for a wedding that was at the Society Room in Hartford. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The staff were very helpful. We really appreciated being able to use the hotel shuttle as well. We had the wedding package rate so not sure of the value if you pay rack rates.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear DebbieandBrian, It is wonderful to read that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable stay. We are always happy to use our shuttle service for the convenience of our guests and appreciate the high praise. I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding and look forward to a future stay.

La Crosse, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Excellent service, dining facilities, and location! Breakfast buffet was hot, healthy, and convenient. Hotel staff were friendly and efficient; willing to make travel arrangements and offer advice on events in the city.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Hartford? Share your experiences!