I recently stayed at this Holiday Inn for a one-night business trip. I can't say there was anything exceptional or particularly poor about this hotel... it was simply average. For a one or two night stay, I think it's fine. The hotel is not conveniently located, so having a car is probably a necessity. My room was clean enough, as was the rest of the hotel. The fitness room had very limited equipment, but was sufficient for a decent workout. Also, the breakfast had an okay selection.
As for customer service, most of the employees were very friendly. I came into contact with many ladies from the housekeeping staff and all were extremely friendly. Arsenio, who checked me in, was also friendly. However, the woman behind the counter who helped me when my room key wasn't working, barely managed a "you're welcome" when I thanked her for fixing my problem.
Next time I stay in the Hartford area, I will probably book another hotel, but am not completely against staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Hartford Hotel & Suites in Hartford, CT is located just five - ten minutes from downtown and at the crossroads of New England - Routes I-91 and I-84. The hotel is conveniently located 1.5 miles from the Hartford Convention Center, and is near the CT Expo Center, XL Center, Downtown Hartford corporate offices, The Mark Twain House & Museum, XFINITY Theater, Six Flags(R) New England, Goodwin Park Golf Course, Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford Hospital, and St. Francis Hospital are nearby as well, including Aetna(R), the University of Hartford, Trinity College and the Connecticut State Capitol building. Our patrons stay connected with business amenities like free high-speed, wireless Internet access and a business center. We also boast 943 square feet of meeting space, ideal for most meetings or events in Hartford, CT. Our hotel's location is a few miles from some of Hartford's most popular attractions. Take a tour through Hartford's many historic homes like the Harriet Beecher Stowe Center and The Mark Twain House & Museum. You can see contemporary and classic works of art at the Wadsworth Atheneum or spend the day outdoors at Bushnell Park. Let our hotel in Hartford be your home away from home. Join us each morning for a full hot breakfast buffet, enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal heated outdoor pool, relax in our indoor whirlpool or get an invigorating workout in our fitness center. The hotel is 100% non-smoking in all Guest rooms and Public areas. This Hartford, CT hotel's location near downtown Hartford makes us the ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. We provide complimentary shuttle service to 7 miles radius within the greater Hartford area. Book your stay at the BEST WESTERN Hartford Hotel & Suites today! Must be 21 years of age to check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hartford Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hartford
- Holiday Inn Express Hartford
- Holiday Inn Hartford