“Indian Comfort Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Hamden, Connecticut
“Indian Comfort Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

This is another staple of mine. Love the Chicken Korma, which is sinfully good. Great naan and cauliflower appetizer. Very reasonable prices and they deliver which is awesome!

• Visited November 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

Nice indian restaurant which has a good menu. I recommend chicken briani, chicken masala, lam curry, chicken curry and the kheer.

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Best Indian Buffet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

I love Indian food and have tried many buffets in the US. This one is one of the best. The dishes are flavorful with aromatic spices, this is not one of those places that just throws brown American style gravy over the meat. Chicken dishes include white meat chicken. There is a variety; it iis not the same buffet every day. They bring fresh rotis to the table which is a big advantage that most buffets do not do. For the price 9.99 it cannot be beat. I am a foodie and Cumin gets an A+ from me (which is far from my usual rating).

• Visited November 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Plainville, Connecticut
“I dream of Cumin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

The aromas beckon you from the parking lot, before you even open the car door. Then your mouth starts watering. The wait, if you don't dive into the buffet, is absolute torture! If I don't make it here somewhat regularly I get very cranky. As a two decades long lover of Indian food, I have found this restaurant never to disappoint. The buffet IS a bit toned down to please the masses. Items from the menu are adjusted to taste.The service leaves nothing wanting. We look for Ramesh, who treats us like royalty! He brings my favorite dal out if it's not in the buffet, or even if I haven't ordered it. My only two grievances: it's a 45 minute drive, and I leave 5 pounds heavier. But everyone needs a little heaven now and then!

Hamden, Connecticut
“Very good local Indian restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

Love that they deliver, but admittedly we mostly dine in the restaurant. Ample portions, usually have a doggie bag to go home. Service is friendly, pleasant, and attentive. Food is very good.

• Visited July 2014