“Great Experience - Outstanding Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Attractions in Guilford
4 attraction reviews
“Great Experience - Outstanding Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Our family has always wanted to try out riding a Segway so when we heard about Shoreline Segway located about 15 minutes from where (Branford) we were staying we gave them a call and they were able to fit us in the same day. They are so friendly and the training is excellent in making sure you feel comfortable before venturing out on the tour. After about 30 minutes of personalized training, Rich took us out on the tour. The city is absolutely beautiful and Rich is a wealth of knowledge regarding the history of the town. It seemed liked every time we went around the corner someone was honking or waving and saying, "hi Rich". I would highly recommend that you give this a try and can assure you won't be disappointed....

Visited June 2012

Watertown, Connecticut
“A fun and awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

We had a beautiful day. Rich, our trainer and guide was awesome. Riding a segway is much easier than it looks. We had so much fun seeing some of the historical sites of Guilford and the harbor. The segway is so responsive to your body movements. My husband and I love them and can't wait to go on our next adventure. Shoreline segway is an outstanding experience and recommend it to everyone!

Visited October 2011
West Hartford, Connecticut
23 attraction reviews
“Fun, fabulous tour of a beautiful and historic shoreline town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011 via mobile

We are four women in our late forties who wanted to do something fun for our birthdays. The segways, which are a blast, were supposed to be the highlight. But in addition we got to enjoy Rich's excellent guided tour of this beautiful historic town with incredible architecture, a sleepy harbor and fantastic town center. Rich should be mayor because he shows Guilford in a manner that made me want to visit again and again!

Hartford, Connecticut
“If I can do it...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

...ANYONE can do it!! What a BLAST!!! I'm a middle aged, rather large torsoed, no grace female, and believe me, if I can ride one of these things with ease, just about anyone can. The instructor was great, showed us how to control the Segway and go over small bumps before we ever went into town. Then he took us on a tour through all the lovely areas of Guilford, from the Green to the Marina (all my fav places). He showed us old houses and discussed their history. He stopped traffic and watched out for us all the way. There was me, another gentleman, and his two teenage sons. We all had a GREAT TIME. Truly a must do, another item off my bucket list!

Visited August 2011
new york
“The most fun on two wheels you'll ever have (sorry bycicles)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

The feete of riding a segway seems graceful and easy from a bystander. But during the tutorial before your tour you will see what a challenge it is. However, it is one that is easilly overcome and now you not only feel accomplished because you got out of the house, but that you learned to maneuver on yet another mode of transportation.

Armed with a great invention, and the nicest people you'll ever meet (hopefully this includes the people you go with) you are bound to have a very memorable experience. This is a chance that should not be missed. Whether you are a fan of nature or technology this is a compromise that will have you laughing and having fun the whole way home.