“It Was 1PM So, I Had Breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Bronx NYC
“It Was 1PM So, I Had Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Real quick, after visiting the nearby Submarine Museum I stopped here with my Nephew for a quick bite to eat. I was seated quickly and my server Barbara couldn't have been nicer. We both ordered breakfast and the food was decent, the coffee was good and most of all I didn't have to wait long for it be cooked and delivered to my table.
Being from NY I eat in my share of diners. This place is spacious and clean. I figure how can you mess up breakfast? I'm glad they didn't.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

It's one of the only 24hr resturants around. Having that said, you walk in and instantly get the trucker stop feeling. The owner is always standing around. And depending on who you get for a server, they are either extremely nice or extremely rude. They have a lot, and I mean A LOT of things happening in the menu. Way too busy of a menu. A CHEFF RAMSEY nightmare. Lol and don't forget about the specials. Oh yes, they have plenty of those in the menu. I'm surprised they don't have a special for a special haha. I've went there a handful of times because it is one of the only 24hr places around. And have been both satisfied and dissatisfied with the food and service. I've ordered a meal one time it was good and the next time it was missing things that it had on it the last time.

Visited November 2013
Rome, Italy
“great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

perfect place for breakfast.They also serve lunch,dinner and late night food.
I love their breakfast and their NY cheesecake.
I have stopped by many times.Good service,big portions and cheap price!!

Visited July 2013
Columbus, Georgia
“BAD SERVICE AND FOOD IS NOT GOOD!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

My husband and I ate here and what a mistake that was. Didnt get a waitress until after 15 minutes of sitting and had to go up to cashier to get one. Once the food came out...it was cold and bland...no taste and the service was just horrible. Seen insects on the carpets and the staff was not surprised at all. Save your money and time. Just not worth it at all! Will definitely not return even if it was the only place I had to choose from!

Groton, Connecticut
“Very Unfriendly Staff!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was meeting a person there to discuss business over breakfast and while me and one other person were standing in the front of the restaurant waiting on another person to get there, we were starting to discuss a few things and the girl at the register told us that we needed to go sit at a table or go outside that people did not want to see us standing there as they came into the restaurant. We decided at that time that we would go somewhere else and have our breakfast and meeting. VERY RUDE!!