“huge waste of money.” 1 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn and Suites Groton to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites Groton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   135 Gold Star Highway, Groton, CT 06340   |
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Groton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
AUGUSTA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Hotel was dirty and had wires hanging everywhere. Tried to switch to a smaller room upon arrival since two people cancelled on us and they would not let us. They said hotel was really busy but parking lot had only a few cars in it. Way overpriced and would not stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

VERNON ROCKVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We celebrated New Year's eve at Mohegan Sun. Knowing we would be late in checking in, I called to confirm our reservation and was told the reservation would hold the suite. for us, When we checked in around 2AM, the gentleman who I had spoken to earlier, remembered I had called and had all the paperwork ready. We had stayed here 2 years ago. Having stayed at many Days Inn before,we were disappointed with the breakfast, In the past, the breakfast had waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage,cereals,pastries, fruits, coffee, tea and milk . Missing were the waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

New Years eve I had booked a room down the street at Flagship Inn I was very unhappy and upset with the cleanliness of the room. I left there in hopes to find another room for the night. It was very late, I was crying feeling really nervous hoping I didn't have to drive 2 hours to get home. I walked into Days Inn and Suites the gentleman behind the counter was very kind and professional I was very lucky they had a room available it was very clean, warm and comfortable. I had a good nights rest. I would recommend this hotel to all.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor I had no problem with noise and the 3 room suite was very clean.
Milford, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I went Mohegan Sun Casino for fun on Nov.23, 2012 and we stayed this hotel called Days Inn and Suites for the night. My wife and I got bitten by BEDBUGS on our necks, arms and hands. Initially we thought it wasn't a big deal and we left the hotel without telling the hotel staff as we were rushing back home. But the thing was getting worse as time went by. The bites on our skin got swollen, unspeakably itchy. Especially, my wife couldn't sleep at night because of itch. She kept tumbling on the bed, which made me not be able sleep. My wife had to go to see her doctor for treatment. So we drove back to the hotel on Nov.25 and told the hotel manger about this. She denied there are bedbugs in the hotel. And the cleaning guy even yelled at us.

So please avoid this hotel "Days Inn and Suites" in Groton at 135 Gold Sta Highway, Groton, CT. Another address the hotel listed on some websites like priceline is 135 Kings Highway, Groton, CT.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn and Suites Groton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn and Suites Groton

Address: 135 Gold Star Highway, Groton, CT 06340
Location: United States > Connecticut > Groton
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Groton
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn and Suites Groton 2*
Days Inn and Suites Groton offers a home-like environment with our 2-room spacious suites including refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Several include a living room, kitchen and 2 bedrooms. Located within minutes from Mohegan Sun Casino, Foxwood Resort and Casino and Mystic. Easy on/off access to I- 95. Beautiful outdoor pool, free wireless high speed internet and complimentary daybreak breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Groton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Groton Hotel Groton
Days Inn Hotel Groton

If you own or manage Days Inn and Suites Groton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.