“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Groton
Hebron, United States
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

For a short break in the middle of A New England Winter it was nice to stay in a warm and friendly hotel. The pool was warm, the food fresh, lobby bright and friendly. The staff respectful and helpful. The Hilton is a family as well as business destination that will guaranty a comfortable and safe nights sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We went to a concert at Mohegan Sun but unfortunately the Hotel was fully committed. Fortunately after reading trip advisor reviews we elected to stay here. The staff was very professional and friendly and the rooms were spotless. They also provide complimentary shuttle service to and from Mohegan Sun. We would definitely stay again the next were back in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Groton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The hotel was excellent. The staff was helpful and friendly. As a frequent business traveler this is great place to stay. The rooms are clean and the bed was comfortable. When you walk into the lobby I always enjoy being there it is a nice welcome/presentation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

North Attleboro, MA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Accommodations are close, great and a great value. the staff was very helpful, even when i got the wrong city for the hotel, they offer help and a support. room was very clean and quiet, the fitness center is very good lots of equipment to choose from.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Mystic, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

My dad and I came and stayed for a wedding over presidents weekend. Yes, mystic is a summer town, but I never expected a hilton to take the off-season so literally. On Saturday we were a little snowed in before the wedding, so when housekeeping came by in the afternoon, we told them clean towels would be allwe needed. However, Sunday we went out all day -- casino, town, mystic pizza -- the whole nine yards. When we got back hours later our room STILL hadn't been cleaned! I called down, they said they'd say something. We went out to dinner, came back, nothing! I called again, and it took 3 more calls of escalating concern before they sent someone (who only took the trash out and gave us new towels...) pretty unbelievable... And a bit disappointing (as their hold message says that you should feel "cared for"). Also,the fan/heater was SO LOUD it kept me up more than my dad's snoring.

Cranston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Booking for the room was very simple. I had accidentally called a branch in California but was able to reserve a room in Connecticut without being transferred to another line. The receptionist was very nice and accommodating. The hotel staff on the location was very friendly and getting the room was quick, and took less than 5 minutes. The room is decent (very clean and quiet.) I did have an allergic reaction to the soap, was breaking out into small rashes when I washed my face with the soap, but nothing too major. Overall was a good experience. I just wish they offered complimentary breakfast and coffee (and let you know that the coffee in the room isn't free) for the price that you're paying. Would be a nice way to start the morning before checking out. I had additional charges on my account after I had checked out and wish the hotel services would let me know why (through a phone call or email) after they had charged me, just so I don't have to call myself.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

West Caldwell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed as part of a very reasonable room block, arranged for us by a family member, so we could all attend a wake and funeral. The staff could not be kinder to our group. Of particular note was the hospitality we received from Nancy, our waitress and bartender. She was thoughtful and kind, even helped get the kids in our group situated as we had a mini family reunion. The location was quiet, easy to find. Makes it ideal for tourist and business travelers alike.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Mystic Groton? Share your experiences!