“Great value lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Tabanac, Aquitaine, France
“Great value lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great value $19 2-course set menu lunch of good quality, with a reasonable selection of wines by the glass.
Pleasant decor with attentive service.
Worth a visit if in the area.
My felafel wrap was very good and my wife's chicken cooked and presented well.
All in all, a very acceptable lunch.

Visited July 2013

73% Recommend
White Plains, New York
“Good Food, Reasonable Price, Slooooow Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had a great table by Greenwich Ave, the brunch menu was outstanding, and all of the food was tasty. However, it took so long for our food to come out of the kitchen, our waiter, unsolicited, bought us a glass of wine. If they ever have enough staff to meet the demand, then I think they will be successful.

Visited June 2013
Greenwich, CT
“Two solid experiences so far”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been two dinner twice here; once right after it opened and the other just this week. I have found both times to be good but there is room for some improvements in service and quality. The food itself has been wonderful and I have ordered various dishes thus far. Since my first time the steak tartare appetizer has actually improved, which was a nice treat. The Brussels sprout salad is excellent. This last time I had Seared Yellowfin Tun over asparagus and it was well prepared but I thought the tuna could have been more ample; it was basically two chunks of seared tuna. Plus, there was a citrus pan jus of some sort that was extremely bitter which detracted from my dish. My girlfriend had the chicken breast which she liked a I thought it was nice as well.
I do think the ambiance is noisy and hectic but such is life in new restaurants often. All in all I recommend it and suggest you try it.

Greenwich, CT
“Two solid experiences so far”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Greenwich, Connecticut
“Gets better each time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was the 4th time that I have eaten here. Great concept, great place. The atmoshpere is very lively and can get loud. Went with 5 women on a Friday night. All 5 of us, who are foodies, thought the food was fabulous. Service was wonderful. The salads, artichoke salad and meals were very good. The Halibut special, Tuna, and Salmon were plentiful and very tasty. We were sitted right away. The wine list was fine and we enjoyed. We stayed for hours until we realized that our table was probably needed. For anyone who has been here only once, try it again. New restaurant, but they seem to have their act together now.