“Just Lovely. :)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Greenwich
Flushing, New York
“Just Lovely. :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

This was the 2nd time I went to Delamar. Has a romantic feel to the place. I highly recommend it for couples. The french restaurant next door is great, I had it delivered for room service. I came for my anniversary this past weekend and the Hotel provided a nice anniversary note with complementary champagne and chocolates. Comfortable beds, and nice spacious bathroom. We had a great time and we will keep on going. I love this place.

Room Tip: The balcony suites are spacious with beautiful view of the harbor. The town suite cozy and with sam...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Delamar1, General Manager at Delamar Greenwich Harbor Hotel, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Congratulations on your Anniversary and thank you for writing such a great review of Delamar. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay again and thank you for continuing to choose Delamar when staying in Greenwich! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Daniel Coggins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed there with our young children while in town for a wedding. The staff was accommodating and the facilities were excellent. The hotel is situated within walking distance of the Greenwich town center, which made strolls into town nice. You could also walk the opposite direction and enjoy views of the water. I would recommend for business and pleasure travel.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review of Delamar Greenwich Harbor. We are delighted to hear that we met the needs of your young family and pride ourselves on being a destination for business travel, families and romantic getaways alike. We look forward to welcoming you back to Greenwich soon.
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I attended a 3 day conference at the Delamar. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The wireless internet access is not great, I could not sign on from my room and had to move to the lobby at 6am, reason to follow to get access. DO NOT ACCEPT room 211 or anything near the Fitness Center. I was awoken at 5:40am by the pounding of someone on the treadmill. I went to the lobby at 6am to complain and was told, sorry we know, we are full up.....So the next night I put my own signs on the treadmills asking that they not be used until after 6am.

I tried to access their internet from the room. I could not sign in. They sent a technical person who said he we would reboot and some one would call me. NO ONE every called or followed up. I think the wireless signal is too weak in certain areas of the hotel.

Overall I thought the food was quite good, accommodations quite nice. it is very close to the train station but they need to manage the noise level.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the 2nd floor. Be far away from the Fitness Center
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Delamar1, General Manager at Delamar Greenwich Harbor Hotel, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Delamar Greenwich Harbor. Please accept my sincere apologies for the disturbances you described from the Fitness Center. Room 211 is indeed in close proximity to our gym and while some guest’s appreciate having this amenity close to their room, others find it disruptive. I am currently reviewing ways to alleviate this issue from restricting hours of operation to additional sound proofing. I encourage you to contact me directly to discuss this matter further, so that we exceed your expectations on future visits.
northport, n y
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I frequently travel to Greenwich and usually stay at the Hyatt . I recently discovered this hotel and wanted to try it and book a romance package for my anniversary . The rate was 439.00 for a Thursday night.. I was distracted and didnt follow through until the next day and found the rate had increased to 569.00. When I called a completely disinterested employee told me they arbitrarily increase the rates. Needless to say they have lost my business.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent reservation. As a valued guest it is our sincere hope that we have not lost your continued business. If I may explain the rate changes; over the past 10-15 years the hotel industry has moved away from ‘static’ pricing and has adopted the ‘dynamic’ pricing model similar to that of the airline industry. Rates fluctuate based on supply and demand, and as a result, prices may increase closer to your travel dates as the hotel’s occupancy rises. As a general rule, you can often find the best ‘deals’ when you book in advance. Please contact me directly to discuss this experience further – It would be our pleasure to make your next visit to the Delamar extra special.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The hotel is gracious, newly renovated, and quite comfortable. Rooms are large, some have views of the water and beautiful yachts, and the included continental breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented. The train station is nearby, so a trip to the City would be easy, efficient, and inexpensive. I enjoyed my stay so well that I have planned a family trip over the holidays.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the water.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Delamar1, General Manager at Delamar Greenwich Harbor Hotel, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for the great review. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience and look forward to welcoming you back during the holidays.
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Lovely, boutique hotel in beautiful area! Shopping and dining close by, train to NYC in walking distance! The perfect place for a weekend trip!
Make sure to book spa treatments - the staff is wonderful and the products (Elemis) heavenly!

Room Tip: harbor view rooms!!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Delamar1, General Manager at Delamar Greenwich Harbor Hotel, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for your kind review of Delamar Greenwich Harbor. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the wonderful area attractions including our Spa. The Spa at Delamar, a favorite amongst hotel guests and locals alike, continually receives rave reviews about our highly trained massage therapists, as well as our product line Elemis.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Delamar soon.
Woodmere, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

we go there often and really enjoy it. The Bruce museum is right across the way and walking down to the end of the street, we can see LI. There is great shpg, movies and everything so close, about 45 min for us from Long Island.

Room Tip: Sat nt there is a pianist 5-6 in lobby where wine and cheese are served. We like the concierge floor...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful review and your continued patronage of Delmar Greenwich Harbor. We strive to deliver genuinely warm hospitality - consistently, and we are delighted that your experiences at Delamar have been reliably positive.
We hope to welcome you back soon.
Daniel Coggins

Been to Delamar Greenwich Harbor Hotel? Share your experiences!