“Good food at Toni Ann's” 3 of 5 stars

518 Salmon Brook St, Ste 1, Granby, CT 06035-1128
860-653-5274
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Granby
“Good food at Toni Ann's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

I've eaten here a lot over the past 5 years. The food has always been good. I have literally never had a bad meal in all that time, out of the 50 or so times we have visited. Their omlet meals and big breakfast will satisfy even the most hungry customer, and my son LOVES their pancakes.

My two complaints are the staff and the fact that they don't take debit/credit cards. For the staff... they just never seem nice. Always rushed, and not really valuing the customer. Out of all of the times I have been there, I get offered a coffee refill maybe 5% of the time. They just never come back after you have your food.

For the debit and credit cards - they don't take them, but they now have an ATM there, which I'm sure charges a fee for it's use. They really need to just accept the times and give in.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Granby, Connecticut
“Best in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

I eat at Toni-Ann's every day. She has, consistently, the best coffee in town. The meals are cooked the way I like them. The wait staff is pleasant, cheerful and attentive. A second cup of coffee is always offered. She is known for her "circular" counter. Built to accommodate those who want to discuss the world's problems looking across from each other. She has been in business for over twenty years. She must be doing the right things or she would be so popular.

• Visited April 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
East Granby
“Avoid this place like the plague!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2011

Worst breakfast experience I can remember. The French toast was rubbery, cold and bland. And how is it possible to screw up coffee? The coffee was like water with a splash of brown food coloring. Let's get with the times here folks, pretty sure every relevant business on the planet accepts credit/debit cards. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best I'd rate Toni Ann's a negative 3.

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love Toni Ann! It's a...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2007

I love Toni Ann! It's a great place to eat, good home cooked food, and the service is awsome! Wish there were more stars!