“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Springdale, Utah
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Walked in and no hostess so we walked around and found someone to see if it was okay to sit i the bar area. Sat down and waited for our waiter, which was odd because he was the one that sat us, so why the wait. Anyway ordered wine and tried to figure out what we wanted. The food was very good, but if you want to enjoy a quiet meal forget it. Very loud, and it doesn't matter where you sit. We enjoyed our meal but never saw our waiter the whole time. This was our third time there and probably our worst as far as service is concerned. If you want good service sit at the bar, otherwise I would try another restaurant.

Visited September 2013

Hartford, Connecticut
“I GIVE UP”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

ok, I gave them about a dozen chances. Today was the final straw. The sandwiches are awful, the desserts are worse and today the service, if thats what you want to call it, was terrible. I was given a menu and never asked what I wanted, except for drinks, 20 minutes later, I was given a bill for drinks and that was it. PLUS I am pretty sure that the vodka was not the one I asked for.. Like I said, I give up. It used to be that the drinks were the only good thing in this place, now they are serving crap and calling it ciroc for vodka. I ended up at Burger King. And it was by far, a better burger than you would get at maggies.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Webster, Florida
“Almost but not quite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

On a recent visit I was encouraged that they offered a gluten free pizza crust but was disappointed that the pizza was terrible. Too much sauce that tasted line it came from a can. The chicken fingers that one if us ordered were just ok. To top it off we were seated in a section by the HVAC that was dripping.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Meriden, CT
“Great place for a group outing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Maggie McFly's turned out to be a great place to hold a group outing, Glastonbury is centrally located outside of Hartford, has an extensive and attractive menu, outstanding drinks and bar service, and reasonable pricing. They were very accommodating in seating our group which exceeded 25, and seemed to grow a little beyond our expectations without a problem. We had a wide range in ages, yet everyone was able to select a meal to their satisfaction. The three youngest in the group had a great time toasting marshmallows table side, for their s'mores dessert. Our waitress for the evening was a gem!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
East Hartford, Connecticut
“Eh, nothing spectacular.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is pretty and polished on the inside. The food is not worth writing about. Don't expect a whole lot and you won't be disappointed. I definately won't be a repeat customer.

• Visited June 2013