“Highly Recommend!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fairfield
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Highly Recommend!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Clean spacious rooms, clean hotel, great value, great location and GREAT STAFF!! Especially Liz, Michelle, Melissa, and Rachel! Highly professional, friendly, and courteous. My family and I just ended a three week stay while a renovation project was going on at our house. I would go back anytime and recommend this to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
blackrockinngm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Black Rock Inn, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Dear valued guest,
Let me start by thanking you for completing the TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated. I truly appreciate your comments "Clean spacious rooms, clean hotel, great value, great location and GREAT STAFF!! Especially Liz, Michelle, Melissa, and Rachel! Highly professional, friendly, and courteous".

Sincererly,
Gus Szkotnicki

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Bridgeport, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

This is a well run hotel, the staff was very friendly,everyone who walk pass you greeted you with a smile and said hello can I help you very professional staff in this hotel, I never went to hotel and have the general manager(Gus)that interact with employees and guests he was in the lobby/breakfast area and greeting the guest all hotel should be this comforting considering you are away from home our room was very clean and the bed is so comfortable I didn't want to leave, I saw a young lady(Martha) and ask her about the mattress and the pillows she was very knowledgeable telling the name of the mattress and ask if we needed any extra linens or anything.
I will definitely stay here again because they made me feel like family I tell everyone who is looking to for a excellent hotel in the area to go there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Bridgeport, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

My stay was excellent the people and service were perfect. I enjoyed every minute of my stay thanks to the courteous employees.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
blackrockinngm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Black Rock Inn, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Dear Vivian,

We truly appreciate your kind words about our "people and service were perfect. I enjoyed every minute of my stay thanks to the courteous employees". We strive every day to provide an exceptional experience for our guests and we’re very pleased to hear that we succeeded. I hope when your travels bring you back to this area you will stay with us again.

Sincererly,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

I will have to say there is not too many hotels in this area that are clean. The staff is very friendly here and the rooms are very clean. Great breakfast

• Stayed April 2012
blackrockinngm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Black Rock Inn, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Dear Valued guest,

We just wanted to send out a quick thank you for your great review of our Best Western PLUS Black Rock Inn. We strive to give our guests a memorable experience with superior service and a guest room that is known for being "Ultra Clean." We hope to have you stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Fairfield !

Milford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for a one night business trip and it not only met but exceeded my needs. The staff as very helpful and courtesy and attentitive to my needs. The rooms are neat and clean the hotel overall is very clean and up to date. Would recommned this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
blackrockinngm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Black Rock Inn, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate you chose The Best Western PLUS Black Rock Inn. I will share your comments with our team and look forward to your return
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I've been to Bridgeport twice for business. I was told to stay in Fairfield (towns are side by side). Looking at the different options, the Black Rock Inn was the best choice. The staff are friendly and take good care of you. The continental breakfast was standard fare but free is always good. The hotel is close to where I had to go for business. It's very close to I-95 but you don't have the interstate noise keeping you awake at night. Overall, it's the only place that I will stay when visiting the Bridgeport / Fairfield area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
blackrockinngm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Black Rock Inn, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

I am delighted that you enjoyed you stay and thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Please don't hestistae to contact me next time you stay with us so that I can thank you in person for your review.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

Great service. Melissa was very helpful and very pleasant. she made our stay wonderful.

• Stayed April 2012
blackrockinngm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Black Rock Inn, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

We hope to see you soon,

Best Western PLUS Black Rock Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Black Rock Inn? Share your experiences!