“Poor choice!” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
“Poor choice!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

My takeout food was awful. I ordered a pizza and a calzone. Both basic choices. The sauce was just terrible. Basically ruined my order seeing both of them had their red sauce. Nice concept for black rock turnpike, just bad food.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Bridgeport, CT
“As delicious as it looks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Just happened to want a specific Italian soup, and this place had it! Not only did they have "Pasta Fagioli," but they had escarole and bean and both were delicious! Did I say they both were delicious? I meant - DELICIOUS!!!! Not only that, but because I was "eating light" I only wanted "soup and salad;" and the garden salad was beautiful to look at and a pleasure to eat! Yes indeed, a good meal all around. Since I ate light, I had room for a delicious dessert too! I forgot to mention that the manager stopped by our table issuing apologies for not allowing us to sit at a larger table - it was lunch time - and it did get very busy and understandably so! The food and the service is great!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York, USA
“Nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've dined here twice -- once with a girlfriend and the 2nd time with a family member. The service is very quick and the food is okay. Nice atmosphere. Have experienced wait times during the warmer months

Visited March 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Don't bother! unless u want RUDE/SNOBBY attitudes!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food is good. We ordered 1panini, 3 chicken dishes and pasta and meatballs from the child menu. All was tasty except for my son's dish. The sauce tasted like store bought canned sweet sauce and the meatballs were tasteless, needless to say my toddler would not eat them. The place is cute but very tight and long, the menu is nice, however, I would not go back bc the STAFF IS unprofessional, snotty, unaccommodating and rude. We spent over $150 for lunch not incl tax and tip on 4 people. Too bad the staff ruined this place. Will not return and warn others of the unimpressive, to say the least, atmosphere and unwelcoming attitudes. Shape up or ship out bc this place is going to go belly up without a serious remodel of staff and service!

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Stratford, Connecticut
“Reliably good food, good value, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We usually come after the usual lunch time, so we have no problem being seated and always enjoy the food. If we didn't, I wouldn't have a problem telling them, and they seem so nice I have the impression they would hop to it to rectify anything. I don't like tvs in restaurant/cafes, but they seem a done deal. The constant assault of advertizing never ceases in the USA.

• Visited July 2012