“Go again and again” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Enfield, Connecticut, United States
“Go again and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My best friend and I (along with a few others) often frequent this place because of how fresh everything is. The atmosphere is fantastic as well and the prices are reasonable. Compared to Panera's pre-made paninis which take extra time if you want something custom made, Hot Table's paninis are always fresh, custom ordered and served hot. I have my favorite-the tomato pesto chicken panini-and I am NEVER disappointed. (They're open 6 days a week. The family that owns the business observes rest on Sundays.)

• Visited March 2013

86% Recommend
CT
“A must try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was surprised to find only two reviews for this place. There are always plenty of diners here.

Where to start, there are some great selections here. Friendly staff, and solid prices.

The Buffalo Chicken panini was excellent. My wife loved the Mediterranean salad.

Was I found notable were not all the options, but the tasty healthy options. You can eat healthy with flavor. Highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quick and healthier option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped with my daughter for a quick dinner. It was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Price is reasonable and the selection was good. Many toppings to choose from and a healthier option to a quick meal out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Southwick, Massachusetts
“First Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife and I couldn't decide where we wanted to eat. We only had an hour before we needed to be at a birthday party so going to a sit down restaurant might not work. I had seen the Hot Table Panini restaurant before and wanted to give it a try as we both love panini's. So we stopped in. The service was excellent and the choices were abundant. We each ordered a different panini and they were delicious. The price was very reasonable, the place had a very nice decor, and was very clean and well kept. I noticed that they are also open for breakfast. We will return again soon. I highly recommend you give it a try.

• Visited November 2012