“Very Pretty” 5 of 5 stars

Baltimore, Maryland
32 attraction reviews
“Very Pretty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

my husband and i stopped by to stretch our legs, it was in mid-october, the colors were beautiful

Mystic Country, Connecticut
11 attraction reviews
“Just Ok....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2010

Rocky Neck beach was a bit dirty, but there is actually two beaches to this property. One, which is watched by lifeguards, is extremely crowded (and thus dirtier) but is has more space and less vegetation. There is a second part to the beach, which has no lifeguards that is crowded, but less so than the popular side. While the bathhouse is dirty for this side, the beach seems to be less crowded, and a little less dirty. All in all, it's a good beach for a sunny day, the water is nice, and the second beach stays pretty shallow for a ways out.

Connecticut
51 attraction reviews
“I love it there.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2010

I've gone there a few times and I've always had a nice time. We love having a picnic, then doing the walking trails, and then spending the rest of the day at the beach. I have always gone during the week, and it hasn't been too crowded. I'm sure there are a lot more people on the weekends though! From my experience, the beach & water has always been very clean. But I haven't been into the bathrooms/changing rooms, so I can't comment on those. Overall, it's a beautiful place to spend the day!

earth
“Nasty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2009

A very nice beach, but the low class of people that go there ruin it. They trash the place, I was afraid to let my kids use the bathroom. It says carry out your own trash. People just dump it everywhere. We were there all day, never saw one park person. No one emptying trash cans or cleaning bathrooms. Soda bottles in the toilets along with dirty diapers ect. Changing room was enough to make my skin crawl. So bad even my 10 yr old was grossed out. To bad people have to ruin things for others. Can you say welfare beach?