“Good pizza, attentive service.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in East Hartford
Cuisines: Italian
“Good pizza, attentive service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I like the pizza, especially three cheeses. Tasty meatball and mushroom pizza . Lasagna is nice. Tables close and visible , so not the place for intimate dater. Waitresses friendly and attentive . Busy Saturday evenings , call for reservation.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Omg- so good- sauce to die for!! 5 stars!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Wow- omg- so good. The sauce- best Italian food I have had. I'm not a big fan of pasta or italian dishes typically. I went last night on visit to Hartford. Food exceptional. Not a fancy place. Great prices. Waitress was plesant and did a great job. I had linguini with clams, mussles and shrimp. Better than any meal in 2014. Perfectly done- seafood yum! I wish this was closer. My sister had cheese pizza and loved it. 5 stars for this place. I will be back when in ct.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Southbury, CT
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Recently visited for lunch. Great veal parm! Reasonable price and delicious! Authentic southern italian cooking. Great staff...dont try to rush you out the door.....we took our time and felt at home. If you are in the area stop and have a great meal....you will not be sorry!

East Hartford, Connecticut
“bad experince”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We ordered for delivery last night from roma's. And it took them a hour to get our food and when I called the next day. to talk to a mrg he wasnt there.The gril on the phone was like what do you want me to do about it. I couldn't belive it. not even I'm sorry or anything.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“Authentic, old fashioned, good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Small place with pizza take out built in, also some product, like sauce, to take home. The food is delicious. It is not a fancy place - it is pretty basic as far as decor and atmosphere. Just don't go expecting something formal or refined, but do go because the food is authentic Italian the way your grandmother would do it.

• Visited November 2012