We arrived on a Saturday night at 10 PM after a very long day driving and attending a wedding.
Check in went well, got us to our room and we were asleep in a short time.
At 11:45 the phone rang waking us from a dead sleep. It was the overnight front desk man calling to say my credit card was denied. I explained to him I booked through Expedia, and it was pre paid by them. ( the check in desk guy knew this) He wanted me to come down and check my card. So, I got up, got dressed and went done to the desk in a very bad mood. The desk man was an Asian Indian whose English was not the best. He looked at my card, said this in not the number he has on his sheet, then realized it was Expedia's number. I told him yhat is exactl what I said to him on the phone. He said sorry for the mistake, go back to bed.
The bed was too soft, but room was OK.
Breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites hotel located 2 miles from Downtown Hartford and centrally between Boston and New York City. Free WiFi, Free Hot Breakfast and 1 Bedroom Suites with Full Kitchens available. Great highway access and the delicious Nolita Ristorante and Margherita's Mexican Grill & Bar are located adjacent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites East Hartford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites East Hartford Hotel East Hartford
- Comfort Inn And Suites East Hartford