“Good cake poor service” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 13 Restaurants in Deep River
Old Lyme, Connecticut
“Good cake poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Never been in here before and the lady behind the counter seemed snotty and I felt rushed to pick something. Cake was good, but I won't go again.

Visited June 2012

Deep River, CT
“Wonderful authentic German baked goods!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

Fabulous light and tender scones! Delicious and not too sweet apple strudel. Great cookies and cakes and tarts....I don't think I've ever had anything Dagmar made that wasn't wonderful. Next on my list to try is her stollen...maybe I'll order one for Christmas morning but I don't think I can wait that long. My sister and I stopped in there mid-afternoon this past Saturday for some hot tea and an assortment of cookies and scones more or less creating our own Afternoon Tea. It was a great little break from Christmas shopping and we walked out with a box of assorted cookies to go. (Their bread is great too!) Check out the special list of Christmas desserts you can order while you are there - each sounds better than the next!

Visited November 2011