“Amazing experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Danielson
Type: Sports Complexes, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Danielson specializes in first time tandem jumpers. Operating out of the Danielson Airport since 1997. Our safety record is second to none, jump with the best!
Naugatuck, Connecticut, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Most of my family and friends thought I was crazy when I said I was going to skydive. What an amazing and unforgettable experience this was. Everyone at Skydive Danielson was incredible. Owners Laura and Scott certainly know their profession and have a fantastic staff who make you feel at ease. I knew I was in good hands at Skydive Danielson. I already have my next jump purchased.

Visited October 2013

Mystic, Connecticut
“Tandem Skydiving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great experience tandem skydiving. The staff was professional, very positive and safety conscious. Would do it again!

Visited July 2013