“Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Room clean and comfortable. In restaurant breakfast buffet sufficient.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84

You added Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   80 Newtown Rd., Exit 8 Off Interstate 84, Danbury, CT 06810   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Danbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

A clean comfortable room with comp wifi. Staff, especially Junior, was very courteous , helpful and friendly. Breakfast choices of menu or buffet or both appeals to every taste and dietary requirement. Will stay here again when in the area.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Mike L,

Thank you for your5 Star Review for the Holiday Inn Danbury, I'm pleased that you were entirely satisfied with your stay and That Junior one of our fine associates gave you the attention and service that you deserve. I hope a future trip will return you to us again soon.

William Gemme CHA General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a wonderful stay at the holiday in, the rooms were very clean and the service was excellent. The front desk employee Junior was wonderful and very pleasant in helping me get situated when I got there. He is well mannered and very professional. I will be coming back to this hotel on my next vacation.

Stayed April 2015
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Nina V,

Thank you for taking the time to write comments on the Holiday Inn Danbury. We appreciate your Five Star Review and Junior is one of our fine associates who continues to give great guest service
We hope to see you again on a future visit to Danbury.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed here 3x and will be staying here again and again..why? Cause theyre accommodating, CLEAN and have a good attitude.. Now I'm a professional finisher and I must say their paint and finishing work on the 2nd floor is just weird lookin lol..(1st and 3rd are fine BTW).. not to start talking about the wallpaper and crown molding but its just really shotty.. However, your service and coffee is excellent! so Ill forgive you..when I'm here I feel safe sound and secure and I appreciate that.. thankyou!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Misterfoodknower,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review and thanks for being a Senior Reviewer for TripAdvisor. The Holiday Inn Danbury appreciates your comments and hope when in the area again you will stay with us.

Wooster, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel overall is a good value. It's conveniently located and rooms are clean. However, The wifi is terrible. I often lost the connection, and when it was working it was obnoxiously slow. Normally this isn't a deal breaker for me, but when I'm here on business and actually want to work from my room, it's a huge inconvenience.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear KshoeWoo,

Thank you for your recent comments on the Holiday Inn Danbury. I'm sorry that you were having trouble with the WiFi. The hotel works hard to make sure everything is in working order. I have the technical department looking into this. I hope that you will choose us again on another visit to Danbury.

William Gemme CHA General MAnager
Boston, MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here one night en route to a family function. Room was ok, but dimly lit, especially in the entry area. Bathroom sink ran slow. Two bath towels were provided for three people (we were in a room with two queen beds), so we had to get more. The usual notebook/binder with facility information was missing, so we did not know when breakfast was served, where ice machines were located, etc. Turns out that breakfast, which appeared to be your standard self-service buffet with yogurt, cereal, small pastries, etc, didn't start until 8 AM (too late for us) and cost $9.95. We went down the street to Denny's.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Massmom94,

Thank you for your comments on the Holiday Inn Danbury , All reviews are shared with our associates to improve how we operate. I hope a future visit to our area will bring you back.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here on April 2nd 2015 and had a nice visit. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. Of particular note was Jeffery from the maintenance department, when we found our car's battery dead in the morning he jumped our car with his own personal vehicle. He was immensely helpful.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Exevale,

Thank you for your perfect review of the Holiday Inn Danbury , Jeff is one of our fine associates who goes the extra mile to make each and everyone's stay perfect . I hope your travels will bring you back to our Hotel.

Newry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i would just like to write this review about the barman Sean.
he was an amazing host.. made a bad day into a good one! and also dealt with some nasty customers extremely well!

REGARDS Gerard. room 203

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Gerald UK,

Thank You for your perfect review. The Holiday Inn Danbury takes pride in our associates and Sean our Bartender is just one of many who continues to deliver great Guest Experiences. Thanks for being a guest and I hope we will have a opportunity to serve you again.

William Gemme CHA General Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84? Share your experiences!