“A nice surprise” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   80 Newtown Rd., Exit 8 Off Interstate 84, Danbury, CT 06810   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Danbury
home
“A nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We got to this place by mistake. We wanted to book to a different location, in a different chain, but due to confusion between us and the lady at the booking center we got this place. As the physical location and place also met our needs, we kept it, and we are very thankful we did.
This Holiday Inn was a very nice surprise! clean and welcoming and looks recently renovated. The stuff was very polite and helpful, the room had exactly what we needed and the beds were very comfortable. The room also had a small fridge and a microwave (contrary to what the lady who took our booking told us).

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Excellent stay with excellent service at front desk. Junior was extremely helpful when it came to helping me with a last minute reservation I had to make. Rooms were clean and updated. Would stay here again when returning to CT. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel offers modern and clean rooms with good service. The WiFe is better here than most hotels, something that I value highly. The restaurant's limited in its offering but the food is cooked well and prices are reasonable. great service kn the restaurant also.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear CEO,

Thank you for your kind comments about the Holiday Inn Danbury, It's always nice to hear that a guest was satisfied , especially with the Wi-Fi and the Restaurant.
I hope your future plans will return you to us soon. Enjoy the rest of the Summer

Albany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I will admit this hot off to a bad start- I booked on the 20th with a gentleman who was in a super hurry to get off the phone... Hmmm - when I got to the hotel I had no reservation? So I showed justin at the front desk the photo I had taken of the location address to verify and the phone call record on my cell- I was actually a little ticked off ... It seems lately my hotel stays are literally anything but seamless-

The silver lining - Justin took care of me and gave me a great room for the night - super comfortable and I am feeling great!

Stayed August 2014

It is always nice to hear that at the end you were pleased with our accomodations. I hope that you have a great summer and that you will visit us again.

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

"Junior" was extremely helpful, during our 2:00am check in. We had called ahead at midnight to alert him that we would be later than anticipated. He was waiting for us and made everything easy when we finally arrived.
He is an outstanding employee.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Law5Guy,

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Danbury , It's great to hear that Junior one of our desk associates made your late arrival flawless. Enjoy the rest of the Summer and I hope you will return to us soon.

Bedford, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a quick stay here. After a long drive and lots of dancing at a night wedding, I really appreciated the comfortable bed. The room was clean. The AC worked perfectly. The hotel staff was very nice. Breakfast is expensive. We had it elsewhere. They do have free coffee in the lobby. I'd stay here again, if I travel to that part of CT.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

The Holiday Inn Danbury is pleased that you found our beds comfortable and the othe nice comments about our facility. We take pride in making sure your expectations are met. Enjoy the rest of the summer and I hope you will vivit us again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stood at the Holiday Inn and was welcomed by a very professional and helpful front desk agent named Junior, he was also great with my daughter's making then feel welcome. Mark at the bar was very nice as well. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear JRKeith,

I am pleased that your articles of clothing arrived safe to your home address. The staff takes great pride in returning articles and I appreciate your kind comments. I hope you will keep in mind the Holiday Inn Danbury for your next visit.

William Gemme CHA General Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84? Share your experiences!