“Good food that you might not expect” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Monrovia
“Good food that you might not expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Usually these signs points to a less than average Chinese restaurant: they serve sushi, they have forks rather than chop sticks, and the serve won ton "chips" before the meal. But ignore these signs and dive into the food. Top quality ingredients and preparation equal to any authetic shops in Los Angeles or San Francisco.

Visited September 2013

Brookfield, Connecticut, United States
“Decent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is my wife's favor Chinese restaurant in the area, their food is always well prepared, tasty and the serving size is plentiful. Recently I ordered the Szechuan beef at this and another local Chinese restaurant to compare, Panda House won hands down as it was spicy but not to point that you sweat when eating it, at the other place the dish was very bland to the point I had to add mustard to kick up the flavor. Service may be somewhat slower than one would expect and the décor has not changed over the years, but it is clean. While I have not tried the Sushi, it is prepared in full view.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Danbury, Connecticut
“Not a fan of Chinese,but when I crave it I go there!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My daughter likes Chinese food much better than anyone else in the house. When we do order it, we go there!!! We mostly do take out and have been very satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food.

Visited July 2013
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
“Dinner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Do not eat here! The food is disgusting, soggy, greasy and I'm being nice. On top of it this place is grossly overpriced. We just moved to the area and I would tell anyone who's thinking about eating here to go anywhere else.

Visited July 2013
Nokomis, Florida
“Decent Noodles,Fair Cuisine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I thought that the noodles were the best part of the place and I took out food from here many times. The prices are average and so is the food. There is nothing that places it out of the ordinary.

Visited May 2013