“Depends What You Want” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Irish, Italian
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Depends What You Want”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Recently dined here for first time. Food was good. Shepherds pie was outstanding. But realize this is a sports bar and the noise level is beyond high. The operation is small and decked out in hard wood, including the floors, that does not deaden noise. On a night when there were only 10-15 patrons, those patrons were unnecessarily rowdy. Enjoy the food but do not expect a calm atmosphere.

Visited October 2013

Cooper City, Florida
“Where the locals go and the service is TOP NOTCH!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were in town for a small wedding and couldn't have been happier when a friend suggested this place. This is an Irish pub that is the most authentic I've ever patronized. Owned and operated by folks actually from Ireland, you'll feel like you are transported to their mother country. Our waitress, "Fiona", knew the menu thoroughly and was able to make the perfect suggestions for us. I had the Shepherd's Pie potato skins as a light lunch before heading out of town and they were unique and delicious! I wish we would've taken our friend's advice and visited earlier during our stay and more often. Definitely returning when we come back next fall! I wish they would move some family and friends to Ft. Lauderdale to show the "Irish pubs" in our area how it's really done! TWO THUMBS UP!

Cooper City, Florida
“You Must Visit O'Brien's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had the best time! The food was GREAT and the SERVICE was GREAT as well! They made us feel very welcomed! We talked to them about opening one in Ft Lauderdale, FL. I would work there in a heartbeat! Visit O'Brien's OFTEN! You will NOT be disapointed! Oh, they were out of Jack Daniels and walked to the liquor store across the street so one of us could have our drink of choice! I have never experienced that before! AWESOME PLACE!! Next year when my Wife and I visit again that is the place we are going!!

Fort Myers, Florida
“You must stop here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

By far the best Irish food! Down home service by authentic Irish family! Fiona (Ann Marie) was our server and she was sweet, attentive and really cared about our experience. My husband ordered Jack and soda, only to find out they ran our of Jack. She had someone go to a liqueur stir and purchased a bottle! That is service. Burgers and corned beef out of this world!

Danbury, Connecticut
“Food is really good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I go here very frequently because it is literally right down the road from my house. The best thing about this place is the food. Its way, way better than you would expect. Drinks are also less expensive than average.

The only thing I don't love is 'peak bar hours' late Friday & Saturday night - there seem to be a certain kind of crowd I would describe as "35-45 year old construction worker." Which isn't really my scene. I do wish there was a more hip crowd during bar hours. Also the best waitress there, Liz, is no longer there.

However I would definitely recommend checking this place out for a bite to eat or just for drinks.

• Visited February 2013