“Great place to go for a late night bite” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 35 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Diner
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Great place to go for a late night bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

When we are looking for a late night bite this is our pick. Menu is full of variety, staff is always helpful and they really have good food. Give it a try if you are in the area - you wont be sorry.

Madison, Connecticut
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Loved this place for both atmosphere and the delicious food. It is very busy on weekends but worth the wait. Their burgers are delicious and cooked to your specifications. Really, everything is great.

Visited July 2013
connecticut
“Neighborhood staple”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We have eaten here for years! We have celebrated my birthdays here and enjoyed he balloon lady on Thursdays for the kids. Great bar to watch he game or hang with friends. Laid back atmosphere, could use a sprucing up though. Overall will come here for many more years!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norwich, CT
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The server was friendly and experienced. She refilled my water and gave us extras that we needed without a hitch. However, the food is average. I was looking forward to my pretzel bun (on my burger) however it was cold and unsavory. My fries weren't hot and my companion's onion rings were cold. The burger was good but nothing about the food was outstanding. I had excellent company which made it a pleasurable experience nonetheless.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, Conn.
“Great Treat When Visiting Local Outlets”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was in the area to shop at Clinton Crossings factory outlets when I came across Chips, and was very happy I did. I had a delicious grilled chicken sandwich that was too much for me to finish. (Perhaps I shouldn't have eaten the popcorn the waitress brought to the table!) Although there's a bar there's plenty of seating that feels separate to it'd be a good stop for families. Service was prompt and friendly and I liked the funky décor. There's a nice outdoor seating area with a pretty water feature and plenty of parking in back.

• Visited August 2013