“Decent pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Cheshire
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Decent pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I usually go to Rossini's but wanted to try Mr. Bimonte's. I have to say, it was decent. We ordered the Marguerita and all of the ingredients were fresh and good. It was cooked properly and they made it fast. The weakest component of the pizza would have to be the dough. It's on the dry side and pretty bland. Their specialty pizzas are a bit higher priced than other local pizza places. It wouldn't be my first choice for pizza in Cheshire but I didn't mind it.

Visited March 2014

Grassy Creek, North Carolina
“yummy!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We placed our order over the phone so I can only comment on the delivery and the pizza. It took about 45 mins, but the girl on the phone said with in the next hour so I was ok with that..The delivery guy was really nice...The pizzas are Big, and it was hot when we got it...The pizza was really good...So yes I recommend you give them a try!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mr B's Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mr B's Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.