“High prices” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Cheshire, Connecticut
“High prices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We sat out on their patio which is really quite pretty and nicely decorated...the drinks were great & the mojito was excellent. Unfortunately when it came to the food..that's when things when down hill. There was 4 of us and all of our entrees happened to be 13.95, the Street Tacos were small in size and hadn't any sauce on them at all...bland and not filling. Too bad cause we really liked the outside patio but not worth the price of what they have to offer in the way of food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Great brisket- everything else, meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Get the brisket, which is served as fajitas or chimichangas. They should include the brisket in tacos and burritos as well, but they don't. They smoke their own brisket out back and it's very tender. The rest of the menu is gringo chow although the chips and salsa are pretty good. If you want real tex-mex head down to San Antonio or other parts of the southwest. You won't find it here.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bethany, Connecticut
“Best Surprise in the Neighborhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I live in Bethany, and I took the opportunity to experience a restaurant close by. We ordered Mole Poblano and Camarones Picante. I must admit that the food was the best I have tasted for the last ten years. We all know that a good chef is recognized by his soups or gravies, and Senor Panchos fulfilled all my expectations. I knew I was dealing with an Artist of Food and I was impressed with the mixture of spices in the gravies and the freshnesh of all ingredients.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naugatuck
“Try another place....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We used to frequent this place alot because it is very close to our house, but the food quality has gone down, so we stopped going. The food is tasteless--it really is. It tastes like they have cooked the meal 2 days prior. Sometimes the food is greasy as well. We went one night and the sink from the outside garbages was so bad that it turned me off to my meal. The best part about this place is the band, even the chips stink in my opinion....oily and hard.

Visited May 2012
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Best chips and salsa anywhere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've been eating Senor Panchos for years. I've been to all of their locations in CT. Not sure how many are still open but, i will say, as far as Mexican food goes Senor Panchos is good. My favorite thing by far is their homemade tortilla chips and salsa. We typically pick up a bag of chips and salsa for holidays and parties that we go to and/or have. Everyone is always pleased. Their food is not amazing but it's above average. I think their enchiladas and chile rellenos are fantastic. I also love most of their vegetarian dishes. The atmosphere is great for families. They always give the kids balloons and are very polite. The manager almost always comes and checks on us. I will keep going back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Senor Panchos? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Senor Panchos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.