“blood on sheets and was over charged.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   42 Century Drive, Bristol, CT 06010 (Formerly Clarion Hotel Bristol)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Points!
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bristol
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bristol, United States
“blood on sheets and was over charged.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

My husband and I went to the double tree hotel in Bristol CT. We were told we were getting an upgrade for a suite room (we were charged for). we ended up getting a regular room and when I asked the woman at the front desk why I was charged for a suite she didn't know what I was talking about. I showed her my bank account where $187 was taken out and the bill we received said $134 she still acted like she didn't understand why I was questioning it. other than the billing issue the next day I realized that there was blood on our sheets. The staff seemed very friendly, I had a few laughs with the girls from housekeeping. we had a pleasant experience otherwise. just a few things to work on.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Bristol, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I am at The Double Tree in Bristol every week. I am very grateful the staff makes my weekly commute as easy as possible. They go out of their way to accommodate my crazy schedule. Their gym is very good and the pool is awesome… perfect to unwind after a long day! I am grateful to the very professional and friendly crew and will keep staying at this hotel every week… Its my home away from home.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Torrington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Nicely redone. Need to try the pool next time. Do not go to the shop for food items... better off going to the convinece store accross the street. Also the waste baskets in the rooms are too small to be of use.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

This is my second time here, and it is one of my favorites. This is a clean, modern hotel with a very nice staff and excellent food. The rooms are bright and spacious and everything works. Beds and linens are comfortable
I would and will come back here anytime I'm in the area.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Draper
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

The Hotel is convenient to ESPN. Very nice and helpful front desk. Rooms are very comfortable with all of the amenities. Free Internet access is greatly appreciated. The price for the hotel is a bit expensive given the area, but not outrageous. Ate in the bar, food and service were probably the low point of the stay. They weren't bad, but just mediocre for a hotel of this caliber. The exercise facility was very nice and well equipped with machines and dead weights. Will certainly stay again when the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Boston,MASS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stay at Hilton properties 4-5 nights per week. This Doubletree is newly renovated and beautiful.....rooms are fantastic.....modern....and comfortable. Bar and restaurant are a nice touch....staff is friendly and courteous. Can be a little pricey depending on the day you book....but a great hotel when in Bristol.....I have stayed here twice and been very impressed. Highly recommended!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Utica, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Hotel was a very pleasant surprise, we lived in Bristol 22 years ago and there were very few places for visitors to stay. Rooms were very nice, roomy and comfortable. restaurant was excellent and service was outstanding.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut? Share your experiences!