“Clipped Wings” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 129 Restaurants in Bristol
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Clipped Wings”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Placed a delivery order that totaled $64.95 and with tip my investment was over $70. For that kind of money I got three deliveries, an incomplete order and a manager (JT) telling me that my issue was "allegedly" not correct...as to say I was manufacturing this problem. If you want to get plenty of excuses, little satisfaction and insulted then you can give these guys a try. Lesson learned was to not pay in cash, check the order before the driver leaves and feed the seven kids something else before calling this establishment. My advice to the manager as he asked me how to make this right because he couldn't seem to find one was one I share with you...treat your customers better them you treated me.