“Good variety of baked goods” 3 of 5 stars

(203) 488-1755
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 130 Restaurants in Branford
Zionsville, Indiana
“Good variety of baked goods”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

It's not the fanciest of bakeries, but it has a good selection of baked goods. Bagels, cookies, pastries, pies and cakes. It all looked very good. The bagels were good, but I will admit that I have had more authentic ones. The staff was friendly and helpful. Maybe I stopped in on a good day or they have responded to feedback.

Visited August 2012

Branford, Connecticut
“Oh Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

There is nothing I don't like. I've gotten muffins for a corporate event and my bosses were thrilled with the muffins and the value. I've taken friends and family there to pick up goodies for weekend get togethers. I stop at Cheri's when I need a special treat for my elderly mom. Last time she was in the hospital and then a local rehab center for physcial therapy, she just wouldn't eat. After one treat from Cheri's her appetite came back, she ate, she worked hard in PT and was able to come home. My husband and I count on breads, cookies, cake and other goodies from Cheri's for all our family get togethers.

Visited June 2012
Branford, CT
“DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Excellent!!! desserts, fresh baked breads, everything you are craving, yummy!!! Clean, friendly and most importantly delicious. No other bakery can compare.

Visited June 2012
Branford
“Good local bakery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Very good cakes, pasteries, excellent cinnamon rolls

Visited April 2012