“Modest accommodation, recently updated. No place to hang...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Conference Center

You added Days Inn & Conference Center to your Saves list
Days Inn & Conference Center
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   375 East Main Street, Branford, CT 06405 (Formerly Branford Motor Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Branford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Braintree
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

For a Days Inn and for the price, it was pretty good. My only comment would have to be.. it would be nice to see it a bit more updated inside, but again, for the price, I Understand why. Overall good experience and friendly staff

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnbranford, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We’re very happy to see that you found our staff to be hospitable and helpful. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of your stay with us & have begun renovations to update the look & feel of our rooms. We hope to see you again soon!

Brittany A.

Washington Grove
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Hotel dated with rooms needing upgrades. Shower curtain was moldy and with curtains open, no privacy

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Nonya,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We’re extremely apologetic in the fact that we were not up to par. We take reviews like this very seriously as it helps us to fix and improve the quality of your room & stay. We have recently taken the steps to begin renovations on our rooms. We hope to see you in the future!

Brittany A.

Branford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have been doing a lot of traveling due to work. I have stayed at the same 3 places over the last 2 months. They each have offered different amenities. One in which offered nothing. So, I have always find myself heading back to Days Inn in Branford. (375 East Main Street)

The one thing I like the MOST is the customer care. They are smiling, listening and helping the people best of their ability. Everytime I stay, (granted I do not need much, they offer much more) my room is always clean, they have plenty of TV channels (I wish the Food Network, but beggers cannot be choosers).

The rooms I get have a refridgerator, coffee, and a microwave. Plenty of towels, ironing table and an iron. I like the Days Inn of Branford. They have yet to let me down and there pricing is very fair especially for extended stays, which I have been doing.

I thought it was important to express my reveiw considering the consistancy the Days Inn Staff has shown me and AGAIN, they come across as if they really do care. You can feel it when you check-in.

The continental Breakfast is always fresh and the juices cold. Even though I do not eat waffles, Days Inn of Branford offers a Waffle Station. Great touch!

I will continue to stay there when need be.

Thank You as well for always answering my questions, good job to the entire Staff!

Regards, H.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be quite. Especially the South side.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Harry,

Thank you for your extensive review on your recent stay with us. We're very pleased to see you had a favorable experience! We’re especially thrilled to hear of the helpfulness from our front desk staff, as we strive for quality from the beginning to end of your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

- Brittany

Branford, CT

Been to Days Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!