“Our second stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Bethel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Bethel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

As I was going to take a shower, the knob came off in my hand. Thank goodness the water was not flowing. It was after 10pm, so I did not tell the desk until the morning. The desk clerk said they would get it fixed but the maintenance man did not arrive until after 1pm that day. But we could use another room to shower. Well we thought about waiting, and she sensed that was not convenient, then offered us to switch rooms. We did, and it was a better room with much more space. This is the room we will book in the future. But you should know the shower head in this room will break soon..not a good model for the use it gets I am sure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Danbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have rented a room a few times before and the experience is always excellent.. Its is clean and the Staff is very kind and helpful. Since my first visit I have returned 3 other times staying for weekends at a time. It is in a peaceful location. The rooms look very nice, cozy, and beds are extremely comfortable. Another benefit is there breakfast there is always plenty to choose from and taste fresh.. I would recommend this hotel.. actually i hope i can make it back very soon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Bennardo, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for your positive review about our hotel. My staff and I are pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to hosting you again in the future. We value your comments and are grateful that you shared your positive experience with us.

Rosaria Sproviero
Regional GM
Brewer
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I travel regularly on business and the suites provide everything I need to be comfortable and productive. I would suggest, however, replacing the chairs in front of the desk with real desk chairs with adjustable heights. The current chairs are too low for working on a laptop computer.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Metuchen
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The Hotel is good but it has a poor quality bedding mattress- soft. Probably should be retired and get a decent mattress. The Bed has sharp edge which injured my foot. Did not create an incident to get a rebate That's not my style! Ran out of Yoghurt at breakfast which was not replenished despite reminders. Hotel guests next door bang doors to close which shook by room and bed. Hotel has feeble walls in between rooms it seems! Hotel had no fridge nor microwave which is a must. Most likely not stay at Hotel in future and will go to Days Inn just opposite on next visit. One receptionist called Amanda was simply outstanding in service that must be noted!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel? Share your experiences!