“Best Western Berlin Turnpike” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Berlin
Middle River, United States
“Best Western Berlin Turnpike”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was really nice. It was clean and the staff were really helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I visit the area. When we needed towels and asked at the front desk, the lady at the desk went and got towels and gave them to us in a new laundry bag. They were still warm so that was nice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Gary D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS New England Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thanks for your review! We are glad to hear you find our hotel to be clean and comfortable and our staff to be helpful! We certainly hope to see you again when you are in the area.

99 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Providence, Rhode Island
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The pool was so cloudy and the chemicals were overbearing. My family's eyes and skin were burning and we had to get out. The breakfast was also not as good as other Best Western's that we have stayed in. I was disappointed to find out there was no hot tub and the fitness center seemed like you were in a closet. Amenities were just not up to par compared to other Best Westerns I have stayed in. Also the sound on the TV was not always working properly. Most disappointing was the pool.

Room Tip: Wouldn't recommend for a family.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your stay was not perfect and will certainly investigate the issues that you experienced to rectify them. Thank you for staying with us.
MEDFORD NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the towels, the linens,the room were all clean. The bed was super comfy, and roomy. the lights were adequate. the room had a microwave, mini fridge and coffee pot. the a/c was cold. The room was big , had a couch and a chair and a desk and a chair and a coffee table .. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay finding our hotel to be comfortable and that you would recommend it to anyone! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Looks nice on the outside but don't go in the pool, and wear your shoes in the room. Be careful of wobbly toilet seat and wake up in the middle of the night to a screaming match outside. The night stands had some kind of goop on them, the comforter was stained, the carpet was stained. I've stayed in Best Western before in VT and FL and had a nice experience, but I would not reccomend Berlin, CT.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Gary D, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS New England Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
We are sorry to hear about your stay and review which is in stark contrast to much of our other guests' feedback. We will certainly not take your comments lightly and will work to ensure that other guests do not have such an experience. Thank you for staying with us and your feedback.
Methuen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was on a one night business trip and have always had a good experience at any Best Western I've stayed at. Had not stayed at this one before but it was close to where my meeting was to be held. I found the following: a friendly Staff, Nice clean comfortable room. good breakfast selection..I did not use the pool or the gym but I'm sure it would have been fine. I would highly recommend this one if you're in the area..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Gary D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS New England Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for staying with us for your recent business trip. We strive to offer a satisfying experience to all of our guests, whether traveling on business or leisure and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!
Norwich, CT, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times over the past few years and I have never had a problem. I am always met with a friendly smile and sometimes a cookie or two. Rooms are very clean and the hotel smells fresh and clean. Love the pool

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us over the years. We are glad you have enjoyed our hotel each time and we look forward to seeing you again!
New Bedford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This past weekend my mother and I stayed at the Best Western in Berlin CT. being a flight attendant for over thirty years I' m used to having stellar customer service skills and encountering clerks or customer service reps who have none. but to my dismay as soon as we arrived I was greeted by a very friendly and personable clerk named kiley. she welcomed us and helped my elderly mother with all her unrealistic demands that she places on hotels when she stays as a guest. The overall stay was very pleasurable and we felt as if we were treated as valued customers and just not a reservation that was booked online. Thanks again Kiley and Best Western hope to see you again soon!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Gary D, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS New England Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the personal and attentive service your experienced with our staff. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS New England Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!