“Bedbugs and too much garbage and riff passing thru” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Mt. Royal Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berlin
Mt. Royal Inn
You added Mt. Royal Inn to your Saves list
2447 Berlin Turnpike, Berlin, CT 06037   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Berlin B&B and Inns
“Bedbugs and too much garbage and riff passing thru”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

I stayed here weekly for 2 months and at first it was fine. Then there was too many "short stays" and riff raff passing through. There would be an occasional couple that would visit the room next store and the lady would be screaming. You could here it through the walls and even outside. Very narrow assigned parking spaces with no over flow or extrra parking, I always worried about by car getting slammed. Mattress had graffiti saying I love such and such on it, and mattress pad was filthy dirt black. Last straw is that I discovered bedbugs, upon thatI moved out and called the board of health. There was an ancient 60s couch covered with two slipcovers and I saw the bugs crawling up the couch , the nightstand, and on the bed and on myself. . Perimeter of room carpet had a layer of filth and dust build up. They never cleaned the room during my stay there unless I asked them to and it was self service with the sheets once a week. Only + is room had its own Satellite box instead of being in the office. During Irene , the storm, the place was completely empty and they still put this noisy guy in the room next door. Room #6 had the bedbugs. The bedbugs crawled into my important documents I had on the couch. I basically had to throw everything out and start over.

Room Tip: Do not stay here