“BED BUGS!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Berlin
New York City, New York
“BED BUGS!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Worst experience ever! I woke up in the middle of the night to find my pillow was infested with bed bugs! I have bites all over.. disgusting! No manager on duty overnight, only a clueless young man who couldn't hep with anything. Out-of-order vending machines, front desk did not have water to give us and told us he couldn't turn on the breakfast juice machine to our thirsty kids after the 2am bed bug fiasco. The bathtub in room 262 was atrocious. We could not bathe after leaving the bed bug room (room 240). I had to make reservations at another hotel! (on their 1 computer). The next morning the manager pretended like they never had an issue like this however; one of my two rooms were comped. At least. Eventually checked in to The Sheraton, now that's a hotel!

Room Tip: Don't ever stay here. It was such a bad experience for my family that I would never consider sta...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hudson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel, so obviously I liked it enough to go back. My only difficulty was the new key system. I had lots of trouble getting into my room because the sensor didn't seem to want to read my key.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn

Address: 2387 Berlin Turnpike, Berlin, CT 06037
Location: United States > Connecticut > Berlin
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Berlin
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn 2*
Centrally located in Connecticut, the Days Inn is the ideal place for all businesses and travelers alike. All rooms are equipped with complimentary wireless high speed internet, spacious work desk, coffee makers, and refrigerators. Located on-site is one of Connecticut's finest restaurants, the Hawthorne Inn. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Hotel Berlin
Days Inn Berlin

If you own or manage Days Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.