Remodeled Winter Park Condo - Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

ckalten
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great value! Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband, teenage daughter, and I stayed for 5 nights. Wonderful value! We knew we could spend more to get more, like a hot tub or tiled shower, however for this vacation we decided for a tighter budget. It was nice to have the option of clean, comfortable, and nicely furnished living arrangements.

Kitchen: all of the amenities needed. Be mindful the refrigerator door needs a push to be shut properly...it will beep if you don't. It took us a few minutes to figure out where the beep was coming from. I liked the solid wood kitchen table. The washer/dryer worked well and laundry soap was provided. Closet area to put boots and coats.

Living room: sturdy butcher block coffee table; couches show slight wear & tear, but were clean and comfortable and had plenty of fluffy pillows; gas fireplace was a nice touch; lovely views from the balcony. Flat screen tv and wireless worked well.

Bathrooms: clean (I appreciate clean). Plenty of towels, toilet paper, tissues, soap, and shampoo. The main bathroom had separate room with sink from the bathtub/toilet. The master bathroom was smaller with a shower stall and sink in the bathroom. Both bathrooms had plenty of storage for toiletries.

Bedrooms: comfortable with great views from the MB window. The mattress in the MB was a little softer than what I'm used to, but not unreasonably so. The twin bed mattresses in the 2nd bedroom were firmer. Extra blankets and pillows. Solid wood furniture.

Bus: brown route stopped in front of the condo at approx. 5 min. after the hour and 35 min. after the hour. Bus ride to the mountain was about 10 min. Bus ride on the way back was about 25 min. At the mountain the brown route picked up at 15 min. after and 45 min. after the hour.

For dinner we drove our rental car. Most restaurants were less than 5 minutes away. The grocery store, Safeway, is less than 10 minutes. Several beer/liquor stores are nearby. If you want to try an excellent IPA from CO I suggest O’Dell (brewery based in Fort Collins)

The owner checked in with us after our arrival to see how everything was going. All arrangements were made prior to our stay and communicated via email or text.

Restaurant recommendations-our favorites were Hernando's Pizza, Pepe Osaka's Fishtaco (excellent margaritas and fish tacos to die for!), and Casa Mexico (the wait was 45 min, but it was worth it). Our least favorite was Cheeky Monk (poor service and very mediocre food).

Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Robbie
Guests
from
$99
/ Night
Additional fees may be applied by owner
How to book this rental
Submit an inquiry to the owner using the above make inquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Peace of Mind Protection
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing