We just returned from Winter Park and stayed at Snowblaze once again after a multi-year absence. The place is much the same as I found it before. We rented a small studio and found it fine for three people. The covered parking came in very handy with the huge snow dump we received the last couple of days there.
The plusses for me were:
1. convenient location one block from downtown, and right on the shuttle route
2. Athletic club with swimming pool and two hot tubs, plus a modest weight room.
3. Good access for wheelchair users.
The minuses were:
1. check in and staff are two blocks away, so you have to go there to check in and out.
2. We had trouble managing the air temperature.
On the whole, I found it great for the convience and price during spring break week.
- Also Known As:
- Snowblaze Athletic Club Hotel
- Snowblaze Athletic Club Hotel Winter Park
- Snowblaze Athletic Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Snowblaze Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.