This facility was a good value for the money.
The things I didn't like included: we had a room on the 2nd floor the same floor as the bar and restaurant. Every night our room would smell horribly of smoke, absolutely terrible. We put up with it because we were only there two nights and we had so much luggage from the first leg of our trip in downtown denver that we were too lazy to move rooms.
Other than that minor/major smoke detail I would have given this hotel an great rating. The hotel was clean, it seems that it may have been recently renovated. There is underground heated parking with about 20 stalls if you are lucky to snag one, we did both nights. The bar and restaurant was very nice with good enough food. There is this little ski shop in the hotel which is nice as well.
The room seemed clean with no bugs or funny smells, so I liked that too.
I would stay again, just request to be on a higher non-smoking floor.
- Also Known As:
- Winter Park Mountain Hotel Winter Park
- Winter Park Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly across the street from Winter Park Ski Resort, with free access to the Resort & Town Shuttle! Full service restaurant & microbrewery on site. Largest Banquet & Meeting space options in Winter Park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Winter Park Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.