“Oh my gosh, I'm glad we stopped here!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs
Denver, Colorado
“Oh my gosh, I'm glad we stopped here!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We read the reviews on Trip Advisor before heading up to Winter Park for Vettes on the Rockies. This little place was so good, we wished we were staying longer to taste a few more versions! I had the Blue Cheese Brown Mustard Dog and my hubby had the Chili, Cheese Onion Dog. We were both very happy with our choice! Gotta go back when we return to Winter Park.

• Visited August 2012

Overland Park, Kansas
“expencive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I had chicago style which wasnt so bad but it was avarage.my husband ordered bison style and it was without taste,very greasy too.One costs 7.50 which I think is too expencive. Customer service was great .

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia
“Love This Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I'm not even a real hot dog lover, but my husband is and we stopped at this place while in Winter Park in the summer and the dogs are really delicous. I'm not sure what they do, but they are savory and yummy. My husband got the chicago dog and I just got mine with ketchup (boring I know). You can get any type of creation on your dog if you want. They have a HUGE chalk board showing all the stuff you can get on your dog. The owners are so nice and friendly. We actually took a 30 minute trip from Grand Lake to just go back and have their dogs again. YUM!

It's a very small store as well. So get your dog to go or you can sit on one of their 6 stools.

• Visited July 2012
Houston, Texas
“Not your momma's hot dog”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Great place. Limited seating inside and out. Very inventive menu and the cook said we could mix and match and not be limited by the menu. I had the Elk jalapeno dog. All the toppings were wonderful! Bring your pet dog and eat hotdog outside. A must stop if you are in the area.

• Visited July 2012
Basel
“Great little hotdog joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

So happy to have discovered this little restaurant that specializes in hotdogs. Gourmet dogs with all fresh, top notch fixings. Got a great, quick bite to eat before a hike. The owners were very friendly and helpful with local information.

Visited April 2012