“A Breakfast Oasis” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Denver
“A Breakfast Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

We met family members at this restaurant and had 12 people in our party. Our table was ready on time, the service was excellent and every meal was good. Trying to please 12 people is always difficult since they range in age from 20 years old to 86 years old. The Egg and I had it all. We ate pancakes, biscuts and gravy, omelettes, fritattas, sandwiches and fruit bowls. Everything was very good and the portions were generous. The price was a good value.

They place coffee pots on the table, crafes of soda for those who ordered soda and everyone was happy. I would recommend this place to anyone. While I have eaten at other Egg and I locations, I would rate this as being in the top 10%.

Visited March 2012