“Best Mexican Food in Northern Colorado” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Mexican
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Best Mexican Food in Northern Colorado”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

As a local who visits monthly this is a regular place to visit for the family. Prices are great the food is hot and fresh and the flavor is awesome. They also have a restaurant in downtown Fort Collins. If you are driving I-25 and need a great place as an easy on/off the highway this is the place.

Des Moines, Iowa
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Eat here often and the food is great. Had to wait an hour one night but worth it. Service is good and your drink will never go empty. Looking forward to next time in area.

Visited April 2014
Vaughn, Montana, United States
“Average Mexican Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We got Mexican food to go and ate at our hotel. The only thing we ordered that was decent was a stuffed avocado that was the best part of the whole meal. The taco was soft and soggy, the beans were average and the rice was okay. The enchilada was soggy also. Things might have been better if we had eaten it hot in the restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Greeley, Colorado
“BEST Mexican Food and superb service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

WE love coming to Pueblo Viejo. So glad we found this Mexican restaurant. It is authentic and never disappoints. You are literally waited on hand and foot and never run out of anything. My husband and I always joke and compare service at other restaurants to the service at Pueblo Viejo and it never compares. I do have to say, I would visit the Windsor location rather than Ft. Collins. The one time I have been to the Ft. Collins location, it was not the same, not nearly as attentative.

As for the food, always hot, on time and more than enough. I am always taking a box to go. I usually go with the Pueblo Viejo combo (an appetizer) because it gives me just a little of everything that I like. I highly recommend Pueblo Viejo (Windsor) in fact we are going tonight!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Best Mexican Food I have had in Colorado”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were heading back from Laramie, WY to Colorado Springs and traffic was bad so stopped in here. It was delicious!!! Best Mexican food I have had in Colorado. Salsa was delicious. Just enough spice but not too much (like On the Border always is) Service was excellent. Food was superb, price reasonable. Will definitely go again if have the chance. Many gluten free options. They thicken with corn starch.

• Visited November 2013