“Best lunch special in Windsor” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Thai
Description: they are on google and yelp
Description: they are on google and yelp
“Best lunch special in Windsor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This restaurant is fabulous. Friendly owner, and great lunch special for next to nothing. Lunch comes with choice or rice, egg roll, soup or salad AND the main entree. I always leave stuffed. They let you customize your order based on preferences such as meat choice and spiciness. This is the best Thai I've had in Colorado, not just Windsor. My favorites include, Yellow Curry, Drunken Noodles, Spicy Cashew and the Pad Thai. Can't say enough about this little gem.

Visited June 2014

Evergreen, Colorado, United States
“Great food for the value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great little family Thai restaurant with a great lunch menu. The owner is very friendly and generous. The lunch special included soup or salad, egg roll and entree for as little as $6.95. The place is clean and the service was prompt. The food was very tasty. I would definitely go there again.

Visited June 2014
kingfam
“Windsors hidden secret!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I didn't go here for the first year or two it was open because I figured it was as awful as the past 4-5 Asian food restaurants that had been in that space! A friend insisted I go try it with her and I think I went back 3 times that month! :). Van remembers us and our boys love to joke around with him! The pad Thai and pad see u are AMAZING! We haven't had a thing we don't love there! This is the perfect place for a family, a girls lunch, or to take your whole childcare! :). You will not regret it if you even think you might like Thai food!!! Affordable to boot!!

Windsor, Colorado
“Great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Had a great lunch here last week, and the service was excellent. had Ginger tea, it was perfect, we found it on-line later, ordered a bunch for home use. My wife had the Curry Chicken, I had the spicy chicken. both were great, included a spring role, all for less than $20 total.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Windsor, Colorado
“Surprise Thai food in Windsor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have had Thai food in a number if cities and Sala Thai rates at the top. Great family atmosphere, super friendly owners, and wonderful food at a reasonable price. A number of curry dishes and we have enjoyed all.

• Visited February 2014