“Popular Spot” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Arnold, California
“Popular Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I had the steak fajitas and and it were pretty good, lots of steak and colorful vegetables, but could have been better if it had been spicier, There was no "heat" at all. My bride had a large tostada salad which looked nice, but had very little lettuce and had no spice to it. She used the word "bland". We both made use of the bottle of hot sauce on the table. Service was very good.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Martinez, California
“Muy bueno...!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went for dinner and it was pretty packed. Without a reservation we had to sit inside. The food was excellent - and there was plenty of it. We came away with boxes for a tasty lunch the following day. Since I was driving I couldn't partake of the extensive tequila menu, but I'll work on that piece next time we are in the area.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Loomis, California
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

At the request of a friend my wife and I stopped at the Coyote Bar and Grill for lunch. The food was excellent and service was great. What I liked most about our meals was that each and every part of the plate had it's own unique taste. It was excellent.

Visited July 2014
Incline Village, Nevada
“Excellent food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here. We were on the patio and enjoyed great food in the balmy Summer evening. The calimari dinner was superb. The Tex-mex soup was wonderful, and the salad truly unique and tasty. The portions are generous and the staff friendly. Prices are not super cheap, but fair for what you get.....and it is a lot. They even throw in a desert with the price of your dinner. We will return. Kuddos. These folks run a great restaurant. I do not give many 5* ratings! but this one is well deserved.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place for summer dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My mom and I had lunch here last week and it was my second time back. My favorite menu item is the Thai Prawn Salad. I ordered this and it came with lots of grilled shrimp, a delicious Thai style dressing with really fresh salad greens and veggies. The pricing is good and quantities are on the larger side. Since I don't live near there I only get to dine here when on vacation. My mom ordered the grilled chicken wrap and I had a bite of that and it was delicious. We took the shrimp seafood sandwich to go for my dad and that was tasty as well with melted cheese and lots of shrimp. The service was friendly and pretty prompt even though the kitchen seemed to get a little overwhelmed during the lunch hour. We'll be back again next time we are up there. Great place to dine and their patio is nice with shade for dining outdoors. Great restaurant!!