“Worth a Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Rancho Murieta
9 attraction reviews
“Worth a Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Due to the strength of the reviews on TA and my love for craft beer my wife and decided to stop in this little brewery to do some tasting. None of the owners were around and it seemed as though they had a friend covering for them. The gentlemen was very amiable and willing to take us through their offerings, but it didn't seem as though he had a complete understanding of the art of brewing. Although we enjoyed the beers we tasted there really wasn't any that blew me away.
I bought one of their IPA's and we sat out back at one of the tables with some other folks to watch the sun set. Very enjoyable visit.

Visited October 2012

roseville
20 attraction reviews
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Fun place to grab a beer in a great wood setting. We met some very friendly folks whle enjoying some great beer. (careful, it is strong beer)

California
17 attraction reviews
“A Highlight of Our Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We found this great place after a server at Gumbas Pizza place in Blairsden (great, too!) told us it was basically across the road. I actually had one of their beers with the pizza, and asked where it was from!
Anyway, Undercover is up a dirt road, and we went a total of three times during our stay. The last day we took our own picnic lunch, and enjoyed the day, surroundings, and of course the beer! I am not a beer junkie, but my husband loved their IPA!
We will definitely go back on our next trip to this area.

Auburn, California
6 attraction reviews
“Great hidden beer gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Found this great brewery from a local business referral. We camp nearby several times a year and thought this would be a fun place to visit. All I can say is WOW, normally small local breweries don't measure up to larger beers. This place is awesome!! A must try if you are in the area!!

Reno, Nevada
4 attraction reviews
“Great beer...fun place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Set back off the road near Graeagle, CA, this fun, outdoor setting lends a woodsy flair to some really good ale. We met lots of friendly people who all appeared to be enjoying their beer. The seating is outdoors and there's no food, but no one seemed to mind. I recommend either of their two IPA's if you're a hophead like me, but all their beer is good. Enjoy!