“Good food if you ask me” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Latin, Eclectic, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Colorado
“Good food if you ask me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Impromptu dinner out with friends. They recommended it as they had been there before. I don't think they were as impressed with it the second time. However, my family really enjoyed it. We had a the ceviche for an appetizer that was quite good. I had an interesting bowl of green apple soup. I say interesting because it had the consistently of a butternut squash soup but the sweetness of, well...an apple. It was good but odd to eat something sweet like that in the middle of the courses. I had the seafood special. It was good but not outstanding. That would be the pork (special). Whatever it was called they only do it on Friday and Saturday night apparently. We talked to the chef who explained the lengthy process of making the sauce. It was TDF. My 8 year old had the beef tenderloin that was cooked to perfection. The children at the table seemed to enjoy the flan however my pumpkin cheesecake was still frozen and clearly store bought. The waiter was quite good and attentive to our needs. I would absolutely eat here again.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“There is nothing NOT to...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2009

There is nothing NOT to like about Red Tango. The food is very reasonably priced and delicious (don't mess with menu items - they're all gems as-is), the service is wonderful with a long-time waiter who seems to know everyone. Tons of off-street parking, and great for big, loud groups as long as you reserve the conference room!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Spanish cuisine - P-P-P-Papaya un huh!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2008

Spanish cuisine - P-P-P-Papaya un huh!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'll definitely be going...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2008

I'll definitely be going back.

Denver, Colorado
“One of my very favorites.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2008

Red Tango looks rather drab from the outside, but from the first moment the dining experience is a treat. The decor is comfortable and attractive with a mixture of neighborhood friendly and romance. Service is highly professional. The food is outstanding, and special requests are handled exceptionally well. Since I don't eat meat and avoid wheat and dairy as well, I appreciate the variety of choices and the flexibility of the kitchen. The creamy vegetable soups and tasty sauces always please. And the menu changes often enough to offer a variety of choices.